Why are you still using that mouse gun caliber?

We use 9mm because we don't have to use power to make up for our inability to shoot accurately. That headshot from my 9 is gonna kill ya just as dead

i76.photobucket.com_albums_j24_grapevinelimited_popcorn_white.jpg

Would you believe I was in Chicago once and this brontosaurus came along and......no guess you wouldn't so I won't finish it.

I used to shoot 44 mag , but have settled for 357 and 38 special. Never shot a 500, have you?

Would you believe I was in Chicago once and this brontosaurus came along and......no guess you wouldn't so I won't finish it.

I used to shoot 44 mag , but have settled for 357 and 38 special. Never shot a 500, have you?

Nah, the closest I've been to a 500 was a guy shooting one at South River one afternoon. He let his buddy short it and he got a gnarly-ass burn on his left index finger. That was a big friggen revolver.

I used to shoot 44 mag , but have settled for 357 and 38 special. Never shot a 500, have you?[/QUOTE

No, never had the privilege. Only shot 44 mags myself. Be cool to shoot, even just once!

Back
Top Bottom