• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why, ''Call or text me, I want it''?

I PM, text or call. I'm not so uptight it has to be a certain process. In the end we have the feedback to assess ones commitment to their word. Like at lunch, some people's eyes are bigger than their stomach. I understand people get themselves into a pinch and might have to back out. That's ok with me as long as they let me know. This is a hobby for me after all.

Pm, talk, text I'm fine with all of it. First contact has to be a pm. Not in the comments section. But, I will not commit to the deal unless all of the details are agreed to by both parties in a pm. Real simple.
Edit: I do prefer to have a conversation at some point during the deal. I'm old-fashioned that way. You can tell a lot by a man's tone of voice. I don't do this every time. Usually with new members or when I need clarification.

We have a form here that allows us to take care of our trades, have history and mods. to oversee. Helps keeping transaction and conversation honest, on the up and up, on the level. STOP pming me and asking me to text or call you, if you are interested in what I have. We take care of business here, then when meet and time is agreed to we exchange numbers.

I'm :censored:done.
This

The details for every single deal I have made here were discussed and finalized by voice on a phone. The final agreement was always spelled out by PM so there would be a permanent record of the transaction. I anticipate that all of my future deals will be done the same way. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :victorious:

Back
Top Bottom