Why Colt AR-15s are the only AR I will own.

Could have been just that rifle. One thing I will say about BM they go bang and cycle just fine. The 10.5 I had on last deployment was a BM. It worked just fine. I had a cigarette in my left hand when I shot the 100 yard group with the Colt so I only had one hand on the rifle and half assed it. Could have been better. :thumb:

Smoking kills son. LOL

You would take a Colt over a Noveske, DD, Larue, LWRC, Ranier Arms, BCM, KAC......

Ok.

I would take a colt over any of those too. While those are all nice rifles they are not worth the money over a colt. For the price of some of those rifles you could buy multiple 6920s with money left over for mags and ammo.

Not everyone is caught up in the what's the coolest name game. And I trust bypass' opinion a lot when it comes to these things.

Damn.....Someone actually trusts my opinion?
t1_gstatic_com_images_4ba516b344828bd76028044c86d1d957._.jpg

Best shocked face I could find. :thumb:

I figure with the little i know about you, you have enough experiance with AR style rifles that I should trust your opinion.

But your still a dick

You assume that you shoot that much better than I do? Hell I gotta DTI 5.56 that'll shoot a better group than those with open sights.

I was shooting one handed and smoking a cig. Seriously. Anytime you want a shot at the marksmanship title we can hit the range. Would be a fun challenge. I only qualified expert 14 years straight with every hand held weapon system the army had and grenades LOL. :biggrin: J/K man but I don't mind a good competition.

- - - Updated - - -

I figure with the little i know about you, you have enough experiance with AR style rifles that I should trust your opinion.

But your still a dick

True :thumb:

I build most of mine now. One conclusion I've come to over the years concerning the AR platform. The heavily advertised, name brand AR's are marketed to those that still want to believe.

If you believe the logo on the lower makes that much difference, then that'll likely make a better shooter of you. I reckon that's what counts

I build most of mine now. One conclusion I've come to over the years concerning the AR platform. The heavily advertised, name brand AR's are marketed to those that still want to believe.

If you believe the logo on the lower makes that much difference, then that'll likely make a better shooter of you. I reckon that's what counts

I believe in results. Not so much faith based concerning weapons. We ever get a chance I don't mind a bit of a skills/platform challenge. Same type of weapon same type of sighting system. My brand verses yours. My skill set verses your skill set. Would be fun.

Back
Top Bottom