• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do members hide their activity on the ODT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bottom line is that people hide their status because they think they are hiding from someone, or they are simply rude and don't owe anybody anything?
Not even common courtesy.

Oh it seems that some ass that I have on ignore posted. lol

So the bottom line is that people hide their status because they think they are hiding from someone, or they are simply rude and don't owe anybody anything?

Do you go peering into the windows of someone you're going to buy something from when they don't answer their phone?

Bottom line, I dont know if my activity is hidden nor do I care to check. I also dont know if other people do it because I browse on my phone it the old default style and it doesn't show up nor do I care to check.

Yes, I suppose I am rude and firmly believe I dont own anyone on the internet anything.

I haven't listed anything in some time but honestly most of the "offers" I get are so ****ing stupid they don't deserve a response. Common courtesy my butt. Sometimes ignoring a PM is the most courteous thing I can do. Simply put, simply because you send someone a PM doesn't mean that they are obligated to send you one in return.

Do you want to know how to almost guarantee a response 99.999% of the time? Send good offers. If you send me a PM asking me "what's the least you will take?", consider yourself lucky if I dont respond.

Bottom line, I dont know if my activity is hidden nor do I care to check. I also dont know if other people do it because I browse on my phone it the old default style and it doesn't show up nor do I care to check.

Yes, I suppose I am rude and firmly believe I dont own anyone on the internet anything.

I haven't listed anything in some time but honestly most of the "offers" I get are so ****ing stupid they don't deserve a response. Common courtesy my butt. Sometimes ignoring a PM is the most courteous thing I can do. Simply put, simply because you send someone a PM doesn't mean that they are obligated to send you one in return.

Do you want to know how to almost guarantee a response 99.999% of the time? Send good offers. If you send me a PM asking me "what's the least you will take?", consider yourself lucky if I dont respond.

Well I ain't that guy. Most of the time it a reply to a PM they initiated, that don't respond to.

Maybe you should step down off of your high horse?

If that doesn't make any sense, why do you do the same thing here on the ODT and stalk other members?

So when you reply to a PM and log in to see if they replied, and check their status that's stalking?

Why do you stalk me? Now that's the real question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom