Why do members hide their activity on the ODT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, but answering PMs should be the first order of business whenever someone logs onto the ODT.

About half the lameasses I have on Ignore are there because they can't seem to reply to PMs, some of those they initiated.
It gets even better when they lie about it.
I had an asshat claim the reason he didn't reply was because his Uncle was in the hospital, but he did have time to log onto the site and browse around.
Had another asshat that "left his phone at home", I guess it was his wife that was logged on twice that night (about midnight and 2am) looking for love, in all the wrong places. lol

I guess it's the rude lameass lying millinias that has become the norm and accepted by so many.
Tell it all, brother..tell it all.

Tell it all, brother..tell it all.

That ain't all, that's just a small sample from the most recent. I've got nearly 200 members who are stupid, lameass, inconsiderate, rude, lying bastards on IGNORE.

I might have to put up with their lameass **** once, but never again.

You are correct, but answering PMs should be the first order of business whenever someone logs onto the ODT.

About half the lameasses I have on Ignore are there because they can't seem to reply to PMs, some of those they initiated.
It gets even better when they lie about it.
I had an asshat claim the reason he didn't reply was because his Uncle was in the hospital, but he did have time to log onto the site and browse around.
Had another asshat that "left his phone at home", I guess it was his wife that was logged on twice that night (about midnight and 2am) looking for love, in all the wrong places. lol

I guess it's the rude lameass lying millinias that has become the norm and accepted by so many.
i am a millennial, we arent all bad.... ive met 200 + people on here and they have all had great experiences w/ me.

images-2.jpeg

i am a millennial, we arent all bad.... ive met 200 + people on here and they have all had great experiences w/ me.

I know millennia aren't all bad, but damn the single thought texting syndrome is killing me.

When I contact someone that has regularly renewed their ad, why would I ask;

Dumbass; is this still available?

Reply; Yes

Dumbass; where are you located?

Reply; My ad says Eatonton

Dumbass; would you take less?

Reply; No

That's usually the last you hear from them. lol
After a couple of days

Reply; I'm not dealing with you. Thanks anyways. I'll just slip you on over to Ignore so as not to waste anymore of my time.

Woah, hit the brakes there hoss! Ain’t nothing wrong with a little cyberstalking.

The Sweetheart Felon competition wouldn’t even exist without it.

Well, yeah. But you ain't stalking MEN! I bet a Sweetheart Felon (male) contest would get more comments about the STALKER than the STALKEES. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom