• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do members hide their activity on the ODT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe that OP should hit some of that sticky icky before loggin onto ODT. he seams bent outta shape. Also i dont hide my status because i dont care if other people see im on the site. Reason? Because im pretty sure none of the 50,000+ members of the site have ever said "I wonder were Dawgfan1988 is right now?"

i believe that OP should hit some of that sticky icky before loggin onto ODT. he seams bent outta shape. Also i dont hide my status because i dont care if other people see im on the site. Reason? Because im pretty sure none of the 50,000+ members of the site have ever said "I wonder were Dawgfan1988 is right now?"
Do you want to land on his ignore list? Because this is how it starts mister! You might be 201.

Everybody needs to photoshop a green spot onto the upper left corner of their avatars so BanjoJohn BanjoJohn will think we’re all logged on 24/7

:pound:

CCBFF9F1-922D-44AF-A53F-D8301DC91E93.jpeg

Well, yeah. But you ain't stalking MEN! I bet a Sweetheart Felon (male) contest would get more comments about the STALKER than the STALKEES. Just sayin'
I’ve got my hands full (haha) running the Sweethert Felon competition.

You’re welcome to start the male version of it though!

:lol:

Maybe lostchild lostchild can come up with a catchy name for it like he did with Sweetheart Felon.

I’d work “penal system” into the title somehow.

I’ve got my hands full (haha) running the Sweethert Felon competition.

You’re welcome to start the male version of it though!

:lol:

Maybe lostchild lostchild can come up with a catchy name for it like he did with Sweetheart Felon.

I’d work “penal system” into the title somehow.

At first I thought of using the @fast306stang line, "HARD PASS" but that seems problematic so I'll just say NO!

Everybody needs to photoshop a green spot onto the upper left corner of their avatars so BanjoJohn BanjoJohn will think we’re all logged on 24/7

:pound:

View attachment 1750435

You do realize that you can't hide your content.:thumb:
Being logged in and being active on the site are two entirely different things.:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom