• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do members hide their activity on the ODT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got my hands full (haha) running the Sweethert Felon competition.

You’re welcome to start the male version of it though!

:lol:

Maybe lostchild lostchild can come up with a catchy name for it like he did with Sweetheart Felon.

I’d work “penal system” into the title somehow.

Besides, according to @sam1976, @fast306stang is the one who likes to "play cashier" with the boys.

Why yes, I do believe we are sailing into Brackish Waters, why do you ask?

Cause the fuzz is a creepin and you got to make their job harder! :pound:
1nVfmxG.jpg

I had a car for sale several years ago and had reduced the price one holiday weekend.
I jacked the price back up after the weekend.
Some broke ass comes along, wasting my time, and said "well it was cheaper last weekend". I said you are correct, it was on sale, but now it's not on sale any longer.

If I had told that idiot that I'd take $50.00 he would have to go somewhere and borrow the money.lol

Well try to take it a little easy as it takes all kinds of people to make up this world and a lot of them may not be as smart and sharp as you are, although I give you a pass being in Eatonton as that is where I began my formal education attending the first grade in Eatonton and that was before WWII!

i believe that OP should hit some of that sticky icky before loggin onto ODT. he seams bent outta shape. Also i dont hide my status because i dont care if other people see im on the site. Reason? Because im pretty sure none of the 50,000+ members of the site have ever said "I wonder were Dawgfan1988 is right now?"
I have.. I've often wondered where you are what might you be doing...im not weird or anything...does that make you feel weird...i hope not because I'd like to get together soon over a couple of Cocktails and just chat...does that seem like something you'd be Enterested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom