• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do people post firearms For Trade Only?

Lowballers be like
giphy.gif

Its like pulling a tooth, it was a good tooth for a long time and worked well, then one day is turned kinda dark so you pull it and trade that tooth for anther tooth to fill the void where it was pulled from. If ya sold it you'd be sitting there with a big black hole where the tooth was, simple, my tooth, my choice.

I don't get why it bothers people.
I can assure you it can had somewhere else for cash.

I've bought a many that where trade only and I've traded with plenty listing sale only.

Communication is key

I used to do trade only, because it is more fun to me, but later decided that the sail option opens up more opportunities. If I sail I either go buy what I want or piss it away. Its 50/50, approximately.

Why do some say, trades in my favor?

My take on this is that folks really want the cash. So they may take something in trade they have no interest in, but it had better be worth the time and effort to list it and sell it to get the cash they originally wanted in the first place.

My take on this is that folks really want the cash. So they may take something in trade they have no interest in, but it had better be worth the time and effort to list it and sell it to get the cash they originally wanted in the first place.
You are not a true ODT'r if that doesn't make your butthole chafed. Lol

Back
Top Bottom