• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why I buy RCBS Equipment!

:cool:
Yea that's great and good to know. I've been thinking about getting into some reloading so I may be in the market for equipment soon.

I suggest RCBS Rock Chucker single stage press. Learn each step, and you will always need a single stage press anyway...then you will know what you really want as far as a progressive press you will need.....The progressive press needs to be a Dillon...Super Customer Service Also..

Prior to my house fire I owned a 60s vintage Rockchucker press. I loaded thousands of rounds on it and the previous owner had done the same. I had assumed my grandchildren might wear it out. Great products and excellent service.

:cool:

I suggest RCBS Rock Chucker single stage press. Learn each step, and you will always need a single stage press anyway...then you will know what you really want as far as a progressive press you will need.....The progressive press needs to be a Dillon...Super Customer Service Also..

Second the motion, they are both great products.

RCBS customer service is excellent. They have replaced a few of our items at no charge and always awnser emails promptly. Me and dad have been using the same setup for over 20 years. Finding service and quality like theirs in this day is becoming a rarity sadly.

Back
Top Bottom