• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is there a problem with wanting people to list correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alert Maxine! 700 Billion and one times.
I served for my right to broadcast my opinion and I know the same goes for many others on here. The fact that it's been beat to death illustrates a problem. It seems like a group of like minded adults could possibly come up with a solution. Not be offended because it's been discussed before. I am glad I wasn't around during the revolution with some of you. I'd be drinking my tea hot instead of deadly to diabetic sweet and Antarctically iced.

You will be sad to hear that it now has a range officer and a locked gate if he ain't there. I have 9 acres that buts up to a 1500 acre preservation. If you were still down here, you would be more than welcome to come over and shoot. Glad you got out because this environmental pollution here is no joke! I probably should move in all seriousness.
Oh man that sucks! Good to have a place of your own.

I love all the witty comments. I don't care how hard you troll! I will make a color coded map that a toddler could understand. Shoot I will even make several and poll which one users find to be the most accurate to there liking. I will make sure to include an option for Atlanta because we all know that is where Georgia is. A solution man offers a solution and problem man offers up more problems that prevent a solution. Be part of the solution or continue being part of the problem.

I love all the witty comments. I don't care how hard you troll! I will make a color coded map that a toddler could understand. Shoot I will even make several and poll which one users find to be the most accurate to there liking. I will make sure to include an option for Atlanta because we all know that is where Georgia is. A solution man offers a solution and problem man offers up more problems that prevent a solution. Be part of the solution or continue being part of the problem.

You take this **** wayyyy too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom