• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why...List your item FS/FT...

To add to this...a guy posted a gun this morning for $300....i said ill take it, where can we meet....he says hang on. i need to let others know you want it and see who might pay more first....Few hours later. i get a reply...im up to $350 if you can do more its yours....nah im good buddy. id do the $300 like you wanted and we discussed. do people keep their word anymore? my dad taught me when i was young, a man is only as good as his word. i have always kept mine. win, lose, or tie. i promised him i always would. but man that burns my butt up. lol

Ok im done now...on to the next purchase.

To add to this...a guy posted a gun this morning for $300....i said ill take it, where can we meet....he says hang on. i need to let others know you want it and see who might pay more first....Few hours later. i get a reply...im up to $350 if you can do more its yours....nah im good buddy. id do the $300 like you wanted and we discussed. do people keep their word anymore? my dad taught me when i was young, a man is only as good as his word. i have always kept mine. win, lose, or tie. i promised him i always would. but man that burns my butt up. lol

He is a dirt bag..
His word means nothing...

didnt bid high enough...lol

If in PM's you might be able to make a stink. If you're the stinkin type.

Back
Top Bottom