• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why sell a used firearm for more than a new one?

Don't buy it and it will either sell for lower when the buyer sees the.market won't bear his/her price, or he won't realize and we get a back to the safe message in his thread. I once had a gun priced to high and it was just worth too much to me to meet the amazingly low new price a member kindly alerted me to in pm. I assumed it was mine forever but a couple months later I got a pm with I'll take it for the full price, I threw in extras to clear my conscious.

Dang - knew I paid too much for that M37!

Same reason someone tries to sell the worst AK copy ever devised by man for $650?

AKs are all junk. 15 bucks on the streets of Baghdad. That is if you want to pay for it. Colts are still 600 dollars there. HK MP5 is 500. The worst AK ever made was the origional.

AKs are all junk. 15 bucks on the streets of Baghdad. That is if you want to pay for it. Colts are still 600 dollars there. HK MP5 is 500. The worst AK ever made was the origional.

I think you're missing my point. You posted a gun for sale that can only be described as a complete dud. They are known throughout the AK world as ticking timebombs. The receivers are garbage and they self destruct quickly. You will not find a single positive thing said about a Hesse AK unless it was written by a seller.

They sell for $200 for their parts at most gun shows yet you listed yours at $650. Hey, nothing wrong with that, its yours. But, to do that then come on here and complain about other people's pricing is a little hypocritical.

All in good fun, just don't forget, whatever we type is forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom