• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Will the Gun Show in Atlanta this weekend be worth going to?

I went and it was very crowded. Line was not bad when I got there (less than ten minutes). But prices really sucked on all the stuff I was interested in and there were too many people to really take our time in window shopping.

I got three big ammo cans for 40 dollars which I was happy about and my son got a 10 dollar crossbow pistol that he used in the backyard for almost two hours after we got home. The squirls should now fear my backyard!

We got there about 11ish and it was busy then. Packed when you first walked in since most people stood around the first table but, as the day went on the crowds died down. many people appeared to just look at the guns and then stand at the tables for awhile but by 1-2 it some people were gone and you could easily walk around. All the semi-autos of all styles were well overpriced. Even the ones sold by individuals who were not at tables. Some prices were good but, a lot if high prices. I understand that it will cost more money than buying from a person on here. They have business related costs but, some places wouldn't accept cards and others were just stuck on high prices. However, being my first gun show I can honestly say I enjoyed myself.

The folks in the noth east corner had P-Mags $25. Not much on great deals to be had. I bought a CTR stock $65. GA Arms new 45 ACP fmj $22 50 rds, 45 GAP Fac load $19 50rds.

Prices were not nearly as high as what was observed a month ago at the show in Marietta. Cherokee Gun & Pawn's table had awesome inventory and great prices. Decent ammo prices @ Georgia Arms table. Saw what appeared to be decent prices on magazines @ random tables. 3 good looking chicks.

sorry, lost internet till this morning. It was OK. parking was a challenge. There weren't any fantastic deals to be had unless your looking for mil surplus or the like. AR stuff was out of this world and everything else seemed to be about $100 high. nice to walk around and check everything out but not exactly the best for shopping deals...

Walked away with some killer deals like the Hipoint for a very very good price.

884474_3859216657997_275327602_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom