• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WINNERS X 2 in the Benefit Auction for Katherine!

This has inspired me to stop being so selfish with my toys and spoiling my kids and include money in the budget for charitable contributions of some sort this year.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but maybe the ODT could choose one worthy cause a year for people to get behind and do a live auction/meet & greet?

This has inspired me to stop being so selfish with my toys and spoiling my kids and include money in the budget for charitable contributions of some sort this year.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but maybe the ODT could choose one worthy cause a year for people to get behind and do a live auction/meet & greet?

Organized charities turn into scams all the time. A good ole close to home hail Mary like this gets to where its supposed to go.

Agreed. Most charities only benefit the owners
That's because most charities have owners, and facilities, and people on payroll. I'm talking about doing exactly what we are doing, except showing up to an event and holding a live auction. People would still volunteer their time and efforts, it would just make it a little more personal. Have a cookout, let people bring their stuff, auction off whatever people show up with. Doesn't have to get political.

1Coolhand has thrown in a JOCO Customs hand made knife.

3k? Wow, I was impressed when GaGunGuy threw out the $500 but $3000...Damn. Whoever takes this one, pretty much your day at this point. We'll supply the thunder and Ill grill us up some lunch. You got me and mine all the daylight hours on about whatever day you want.

I finished the knife this morning before work.
Thought I would share a few pictures so the bidder can see what they're bidding on.
i58.tinypic.com_mm3pxv.jpg

[Broken External Image]:
Total length is approximately 7" blade length is around 3", handle is made from zebra wood, and has a small fire steel, and leather sheath I made up just for this knife.
Blade is a blank that I ordered from online. I'm not set up to try my hand and making my on blades yet.
I hope whoever gets it, enjoys it and it serves them well. I am grateful and honored to be a small part of such a great cause.
God bless
1coolhand

Thought I would share a few pictures so the bidder can see what they're bidding on.

i57.tinypic.com_et61ox.jpg

Total length is approximately 7" blade length is around 3", handle is made from zebra wood, and has a small fire steel, and leather sheath I made up just for this knife.
Blade is a blank that I ordered from online. I'm not set up to try my hand and making my on blades yet.
I hope whoever gets it, enjoys it and it serves them well. I am grateful and honored to be a small part of such a great cause.
God bless
1coolhand

Very nice as always.

i57.tinypic.com_et61ox.jpg

God bless
1coolhand

Beautiful! This should have had it's own auction.

Back
Top Bottom