• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wish I never saw it, Handguard Recommendations

mgfguevara

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
64   0
Reaction score
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2563

I hate that I saw this amazing rail, The handguard has been the hardest thing to find lately for my latest build.

Any Recommendations for an alternative? Do you have one? I like the look of a monolithic style rail or something to match my Vltor Mur upper

[Broken External Image]:

I want to run ATLEAST a 12' Handguard on a 14.7 Barrel ( made legal 16.1) Light, ect

Last edited:
I run a 5 inch barrel threaded and my Mystic fits inside the rail. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

20130204134745388.jpg

I saw, I was seeing if I could order the Rainier Arms one from samson but its clearly not listed. I'm not sure how I feel on the evolution. It has not done anything for me and The transition between the upper seems a bit more un planned. Does that make sense?

I saw, I was seeing if I could order the Rainier Arms one from samson but its clearly not listed. I'm not sure how I feel on the evolution. It has not done anything for me and The transition between the upper seems a bit more un planned. Does that make sense?

If you're looking at the tabs, they wrap around the receiver and lock it in from rotating if the barrel nut ever worked itself loose.

i clicked the "notify me" link on rainier's website months ago for multiple sizes, still not available.

after all the 'internet research', it fits my needs...factory barrel nut, good heat dissipation per the reviews, locking tabs, cool design, more round shape for comfortable grip with bare hands (yet multiple mounting points for rails) and it will nestle a suppressor underneath.

i think the samson evolution and rainier evolution have the same multi-faceted shape, just the cutouts are different (i too prefer the rainier but i may settle for the samson if it becomes available first)

let me know if anybody finds one of these between 9" and 11"

Back
Top Bottom