• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
778096DC-6607-489B-8B89-798835ADB063.jpeg

Something seems strange here, but yes I'm sure it's possible for two large dogs of any breed to kill their owner. Definitely more to the story than them being good loving dogs who just "snapped".

Grew up with apbt’s had 4 while a child and owned 2 as a adult and in my experience they were obedient and great family dogs. But with that being said dogs are unpredictable, best keep your eyes on any dog no matter the breed. Had a dachshund tear my sister in laws Achilles’ tendon to the point of her never walking right again, I have been attacked by a standard poodle while riding a bicycle, been knocked off a dirt bike by a golden retriever and been bitten by a Doberman all of these incidents the owners of the dogs claimed that it had never happened before.

All dogs are prone to bite, but pits don’t have that built in shut off switch and will maul their prey like no other breed. I would be more prone to put the lead to a vicious pit as opposed to a vicious Lab.

As a former Letter Carrier, I have heard the phrase, "my dog wouldn't hurt a fly and has never bitten anyone.
My answer was "your dog has teeth and there is always a first time for him or her to bite someone." Either put the dog up or I am not coming in your gate. This was not all the dogs but there was some that were sketchy.

The Lion of the Sarenghetto doesn't grow to 125 lbs. Ain't too much gonna get passed two pissed off 125 lb dogs.
One report I read said they were 120lb which I have no idea if that's accurate or not. But if it is they certainly weren't American Pit Bull Terries. That won't stop dogbites.org from adding to their pie chart though.

Back
Top Bottom