Woman using a walker-Disabled was robbed in parking garage of Atlanta hospital

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/269930575-story

I just watched this on Fox news this morning after suffering through numerous bad shootings, evil guns stories, a domestic abuser (prohibited person) shot/killed his wife and only one where a defensive gun use but was quickly rushed through.

What strikes me is her indoctrinated ignorance during her interview.

She complains there are signs everywhere posted "not responsible for stolen items" but who cares, "what about my life" - "they need cameras".

Yep that camera will protect your life, I'm sure she will sleep comfortably when a few are installed.

Because when someone is being shot the first thing they want is a camera...

Great job Fox and the rest of the "news".

SMDH. #cameralivesmatter They are only good for after the fact. These folks need to be put in a special place by bleeding out.

When seconds count, Cannon for the very best... Perhaps they can issue them at the hospital check in desk.

upload_2017-7-25_7-28-10.jpeg

I figured this story was going to be about the parking deck at Grady. "Miss BangBang" had to stay there for over a week once and there were some real shady looking mother******* hanging around that deck, especially after dark.

Whenever someone came to visit her I would have them call me as they were pulling into the parking deck and I would go down and meet them at their car.

I would walk them into the hospital and then back out to their car when they were ready to leave.

I guess if they'd had cameras out there I wouldn't have had to do that.
:pound:

Back
Top Bottom