Worst part about being a motorcycle lover

I'm selling my Cafe' bike for a dual sport ( or trading for one) so help a brother out..anyone?anyone??

20151227_155233-jpg.630999

No, my zx7r. I sold the cbr250r without ever putting gas in it. That thing was going to hurt me.
Seems on the liter bikes, the 520 conversion is only worth like 1.5hp. For the $$$, doesn't seem like its worth the cost and effort (for good parts).

I did a sprocket swap on my little 250cc and geared it down so I could cruise at 70MPH without the motor staying at 8K+ RPM's. It was relatively cheap (still going with quality sprockets) and only took about an hour or so to do. Would never had done it if it cost over $100...lol

I have a motorcycle jack and swing arm stand if you need to use them though...

Seems on the liter bikes, the 520 conversion is only worth like 1.5hp. For the $$$, doesn't seem like its worth the cost and effort (for good parts).

I did a sprocket swap on my little 250cc and geared it down so I could cruise at 70MPH without the motor staying at 8K+ RPM's. It was relatively cheap (still going with quality sprockets) and only took about an hour or so to do. Would never had done it if it cost over $100...lol

I have a motorcycle jack and swing arm stand if you need to use them though...

Really I just need a new chain and figured I would replace the sprockets while I was at it. The motorcycle shop I was talking to about the parts recommended the 520 conversion.

They want 220 for both sprockets and chain and another 80 to swap them all.

Traded in my Street Glide and went "Full Grandpa" this past year. I guess we all get there. Honestly though, Harley's have come a long way over the years and this is by far the nicest one I have owned
2015 FLHTK

Attachments

• IMG_5985.JPG
    IMG_5985.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5986.JPG
    IMG_5986.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5987.JPG
    IMG_5987.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5993.JPG