• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worst recoiling gun you've shot.

I don’t remember the model but was an old sears and roebuck single shot 12, turned a buddies shoulder purple after 1 shot. I wanna say it was a turkey load but that was several years back. Unfortunately it was destroyed in a house fire a couple years after I got to shoot it.

Single shot bolt action .50 BMG built on an AR lower. If it didn't have a muzzle brake, it would have broken my shoulder. 660grains+ at 3,000 ft per sec! The backward muzzle blast from the brake would clear off the table.

S&W 460 Alaska grizzly with the 2” barrell that came with the survival box with medical supplies had a land yard that you put around your neck for carrying.one shot sprained wrist and 2 stitches in forehead i was no where close to anticipating the recoil from that M.F.

.460 es, hands down is the hardest kicking mule I've ever shot. 2nd would be a single shot 10ga with 36" barrel. The S&W 4" .500 with 700grain ammo is third or forth. My old first gen mossy 835 is a good 5th..
Anyone that wants to dual wield a .460 and .500 can contact me for a try. I've done it a handful of times before my muscles started dying.

S&W(1).jpg

.460 es, hands down is the hardest kicking mule I've ever shot. 2nd would be a single shot 10ga with 36" barrel. The S&W 4" .500 with 700grain ammo is third or forth. My old first gen mossy 835 is a good 5th..
Anyone that wants to dual wield a .460 and .500 can contact me for a try. I've done it a handful of times before my muscles started dying.

View attachment 6309522
I would!!!! I am crazy enough.... where are you located lol

View attachment 6309522
If 44 mag won't kill it.
It don't need to be kilt.

Back
Top Bottom