• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Worth a try....BOLO missing dog in sugar hill area....

The Bandit

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
So my moms dog ran away today after being let out by a service tech. She has a fenced in back yard and thats where he normally goes since hes so curious and takes off running smelling everything if you let him out the front without a leash. It is the dumbest, most hard headed dog iv ever met but I love the little guy and just am hoping he is ok. His name is Lenny and he is a shih tzu and is generally friendly. Already got the BOLO at one of the bigger animal clinics where his file is and am going to start checking the SPCA and Gwinnett Animal Shelter tomorrow to see if he turns up. Last seen possibly in a white lexus with a lady but thats unconfirmed, last general area was Railroad Avenue. Thanks Guys

i58.tinypic.com_2z5kxoy.jpg

i57.tinypic.com_2hxxa83.jpg

I love dogs. The little ones worry me to no end because they're so helpless. I hope he makes it back home safely.

Bandit I stay in SugarHill now, so i will def BOLO for the little guy.

appreciate it. I almost hope they were right about a lady picking him up. Rather him be somewhere than by himself outside. raccoon's here are freaking crazy and hes to dumb to stay away from cars or other animals bigger than him.

I hate to hear of anyone's little dog being lost. I had a little Westie female that was an escape artist, She managed to get out of the fence several times, even climbed a tree once!( it was leaning at about 60 degrees) Good luck with your search and I hope you find him.

Back
Top Bottom