• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would like a flippers point of view...

My 2cents I will ask what ever I want for my stuff . If you don't like my price don't buy it. Its really just that simple.

Welcome Elvie. Would you happen to be related to Elmo?

:lol: You guys sure do humor me.
Has an admitted flipper chimed in yet???
Request was quite easy....a flippers point of view. It really is just that simple!

So the ammo I bought in 2009 and sold on here was OK. I didn't know it mattered to you "ammo flipper haters" when it was bought. But according to some post here if you bought it a while back, which I did then it aint flipping. I have not bought a box of ammo from Wamart since 2009. i am retired but I don't have time for that crap. I am too busy here building up a house and a paradise for deer and live too friggin far to drive to Walmart for a box of ammo to flip. So I am an accused flipper chiming in. Is that good enough for you ELITES. I am a 66 yr old DISABLED VETERAN and I don't give a flip about what anybody in this world thinks of me. So no I didn't get butt hurt as some thought. I do know I have a knack of irritating the living crap out of some folks and for that I feel sooooo good. So flame on. I don't care because all of you that have put me on your ignore list have made it real quiet for those of us that are on your SH** list. You call it Brotherhood.You say you are looking out for those that can't get ammo for all those bad flippers.(Whose fault is it that they have no ammo) You are like a bunch of teenage girls in a Clique. Lets see if this gets closed as soon as it is known that I posted something it it. The last 2 threads.did, but the "Clique" on here can post whatever the hell they please and its ok. It don't get closed until I post in in. You want me to be a supporter. Then act worthy of me investing my money. I really don't want to be a part of a Clique. I really don;t think it is anyones business what I buy and sell for,let alone a bunch of "haters" One of you recently challenged someone to come to the meet and greet and wear their name tag. I may come and wear an "Ammo Flipper" tag and see who has the intestinal fortitude to take it off. Now I think you all have had your fun. Take you marbles and go home and let's end this hate thing. Life is too short. We have bigger problems and his name is "Obama".

So the ammo I bought in 2009 and sold on here was OK. I didn't know it mattered to you "ammo flipper haters" when it was bought. But according to some post here if you bought it a while back, which I did then it aint flipping. I have not bought a box of ammo from Wamart since 2009. i am retired but I don't have time for that crap. I am too busy here building up a house and a paradise for deer and live too friggin far to drive to Walmart for a box of ammo to flip. So I am an accused flipper chiming in. Is that good enough for you ELITES. I am a 66 yr old DISABLED VETERAN and I don't give a flip about what anybody in this world thinks of me. So no I didn't get butt hurt as some thought. I do know I have a knack of irritating the living crap out of some folks and for that I feel sooooo good. So flame on. I don't care because all of you that have put me on your ignore list have made it real quiet for those of us that are on your SH** list. You call it Brotherhood.You say you are looking out for those that can't get ammo for all those bad flippers.(Whose fault is it that they have no ammo) You are like a bunch of teenage girls in a Clique. Lets see if this gets closed as soon as it is known that I posted something it it. The last 2 threads.did, but the "Clique" on here can post whatever the hell they please and its ok. It don't get closed until I post in in. You want me to be a supporter. Then act worthy of me investing my money. I really don't want to be a part of a Clique. I really don;t think it is anyones business what I buy and sell for,let alone a bunch of "haters" One of you recently challenged someone to come to the meet and greet and wear their name tag. I may come and wear an "Ammo Flipper" tag and see who has the intestinal fortitude to take it off. Now I think you all have had your fun. Take you marbles and go home and let's end this hate thing. Life is too short. We have bigger problems and his name is "Obama".

nah, just keep your $15

Thank you for that insightful reply and more importantly, thank you for your service.
Oh and BTW..... **** Obama!

Back
Top Bottom