• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you shoot a dog that was attacking you?

Would you shoot a dog that was attacking you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why the heck not? I'd shoot a HUMAN if they were attacking me!
And THAT's the problem... some people value animals over humans. I've read too many times, only half joking (or not at all) how people love such and such animal more than humans. It's beyond disturbing. Yes there are some humans that deserve to be shot but we are talking categorically. Somebody hurts one of my dogs, they are in for a world of problems, but if my dogs attacked some kid and the parent shot them, I'd put the finishing shot in myself.

Need more *BAM* information, does dog *bam* identify as a gender *bam* other than male or female? Is dog* bam* in it's safe space or sanctuary *bam* city? If I decide to shoot *bam bam * will I have access to emotional support *bam*?

IMG_20170512_091503.jpg
Well some of us, I'm one of the few Australians licenced to use a knife and fork! :cool:
'Dingo007, License To Fork.'

if its actually attacking me then yup 100%. though I've actually thought about it before and if its already attacking you trying to get a gun out and get a shot placement where you don't have a chance of hitting yourself may be difficult so I've always had the plan of going for the knife and going pin cushion on it.

Back
Top Bottom