• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW!! Sig 320!!!

I have been a sig p224-p226 fan because I shoot them better than anything I've picked up. I like the idea of the glocks, but I consistently pull my shots left.

I believe pulling left is a result of too little finger on the trigger (causing you to push) and right is too much (causing you to pull). Might try adjusting where you put your finger on the trigger.

I have a Sig P220 and it is my favorite handgun for carry.

Rosewood

I believe pulling left is a result of too little finger on the trigger (causing you to push) and right is too much (causing you to pull). Might try adjusting where you put your finger on the trigger.

I have a Sig P220 and it is my favorite handgun for carry.

Rosewood
I did my best over the years, taking my time and concentrating on pulling straight back, making sure the sights were aligned and I group consistent, but always left. I can shoot the glock 43 better than the 19 or 41. The sig 320 made me look like a stud first time shooting it. It was the full size model. Normally I'm not nailing a grapefruit sized target every shot at 25 yards, especially with a pistol I've shot for the first time.

Can't be that innovative... since Sig is getting sued over it. ;)

So is glock by an pd department in Arkansas, not to mention the exploding glock 37 winter haven pd had.
Screenshot_20170522-202117.png
Screenshot_20170522-202117.png

So... best you got on Glock is a cop that negligently discharged while attaching a weapon light to a loaded pistol...

And Winter Haven PD ditching a niche caliber back in 2008...

Solid detective work. :thumb:

So... best you got on Glock is a cop that negligently discharged while attaching a weapon light to a loaded pistol...

And Winter Haven PD ditching a niche caliber back in 2008...

Solid detective work. :thumb:

Maybe u should look a little deeper. Like the officer in Washington state who lost part of his hand to a glock 40 when it fired before it was in full lock up. Or maybe you should look up blown up glock. I saw only one law suit on Sig. Did you site some others I over looked.

We had numerous G22's explode at my PD and the local SO. It is not an unknown phenomenon.
up

My point, not that glock is bad. Just that any item mass produced can have a bad lot. And without a really good qc department they can slip through. I have myself sent back from my personal firearms, ruger, Smith's, Springfield, ria, Remington, kimber and colt, I don't own a glock, I just don't like the feel. Out of all I sent back, I got great cs except from kimber. Yes I shoot a lot. We have a personal range. And if you put enough heavy round through anything you can break it.

I have a 320c and I shoot terribly with it, needless to say its up for sale/trade :) I am better with the Glocks but still nothing close to how I shoot with a 1911, 226 or cz 75 compact

Back
Top Bottom