• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTF PepBoys????

I don't think iam going out a limb when I say Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 isn't a queer.
That's probably true, but I live in Jasper and I see the weekend mountain joyriders all the time. I put it in the same class as a Miata....that's too bad because I always liked them and would have probably bought one....Rabbit was just comfortable enough to do it..

I don't think iam going out a limb when I say Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 isn't a queer.
Certainly not... I’ve met Rabbit at a gun show, he was with his Wifey. An amazing Brother....
BUT, (just Butt...lol...) Pep Boys Queers found the chance to mess with one fine car.... one Drained the oil, walked away.... another guy comes back and believes oil was put in, drove the car without oil.

It was only ran 12 minutes and driven 7 one hundredths of one mile.
Certainly not... I’ve met Rabbit at a gun show, he was with his Wifey. An amazing Brother....
BUT, (just Butt...lol...) Pep Boys Queers found the chance to mess with one fine car.... one Drained the oil, walked away.... another guy comes back and believes oil was put in, drove the car without oil.

So has this repair shop done the last few oil changes? If the response has changed several times, that's a strong indicator for whatever reason the shop is in the wrong. Mainly the management, as they set the tone for the repair work and quality. If he is lying through the teeth, its probably a common accordance and traceable through previous repair issues/customer complaints.

So has this repair shop done the last few oil changes? If the response has changed several times, that's a strong indicator for whatever reason the shop is in the wrong. Mainly the management, as they set the tone for the repair work and quality. If he is lying through the teeth, its probably a common accordance and traceable through previous repair issues/customer complaints.
BTW, Mini Cooper, really?

BTW, Mini Cooper, really?
Well...yeah...I imagine they are fun to drive....kinda like that day in winter when you had daddy's car and at school and it snowed and the parking lot was kinda iced over and you got to spoon wheel, cartwheel and slide all over.... and still get it home in one piece....only with it, you zip and zag and do all that on dry pavement.....I just wish they'd have built it in the 80s-90s before LGBT woke crap..

Back
Top Bottom