• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yep, I'm Human!

Damn. Heart attack from dragging that little thing? You definitely getting old.

Seriously though, glad you're okay.

Eat well/healthy and stay moving.
Funny, BUT you all need to take care of ya health. We don't want that thread of "ODT IN Memorium RIP" thread getting any of your names, or our names in there, OK!!???

I just had mine last Wednesday. 95% blockage. The Dr. said I am lucky to be alive. I am 58 and in good health. I have slowed down the last 4 months due to my right hip going out and put on 5 lbs. I weigh 191 now, but will get that down to the 180's. I too am giving up anything processed. I will miss buffalo wings, but there are substitutes to frying them. Only lean meats and fresh veggies will be consumed from now on. I will have to endure the hip pain for a while until the cardiologist says it is ok to get it replaced. I will have to do several 1 to 1.5 mile walks a day until then.

I just had mine last Wednesday. 95% blockage. The Dr. said I am lucky to be alive. I am 58 and in good health. I have slowed down the last 4 months due to my right hip going out and put on 5 lbs. I weigh 191 now, but will get that down to the 180's. I too am giving up anything processed. I will miss buffalo wings, but there are substitutes to frying them. Only lean meats and fresh veggies will be consumed from now on. I will have to endure the hip pain for a while until the cardiologist says it is ok to get it replaced. I will have to do several 1 to 1.5 mile walks a day until then.
WOW Brother... We're on the same age. Today I was telling my wife that I need to do some exercise!

I just finished 2.5 miles 30 minutes ago and ate 2 egg whites on two slices of wheat bread with guacamole. No salt. Actually food tastes better without the salt I have found out the last 3 weeks. I have 20 lbs more to get to 205 which is ideal weight for my frame per BMI. God is good! Jehovah Rapha!

God is good! Jehovah Rapha!
Yes, AMEN!!!
He is our Healer!!! He is taking care of you Brother!!!

BUT we still need to do our part. Remember when Jesus healed a blind man, He applied mud into his eyes and said "now, go and wash yourself (face) in the Bethesda pool" - The man had to do a pretty good walking, and he got healed!!

Let's keep on jogging !

Glad you recognized the signs and symptoms of the heart attack AND more importantly - heeded the warnings your body screamed at you and sought medical attention. (I would have probably ignored or denied that was happening to me!)

Back
Top Bottom