• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yep..... NASCAR is done....

Sis France is spending 400 million at Daytona. Let's see how that works out.:pop2:

I really wouldn't be surprised to see it bankrupt in a year or two. The networks have dropped most of the races. As far as I can tell, the big ones are on FOX and the smaller ones are on FS1-which a lot of folks don't even get.

They don't release attendance or financials-but the camera don't lie. I was shocked to see the stands at Bristol probably only 30% full-that sucker sold out for decades.

NASCAR ceased being a real motorsport many years ago. The 70's and 80's and some of the 90's were great. I went to all of the tracks around NC and SC back then. I haven't been to a race since 92 except Talladega in 2006. I went for the party, not the race.

It's a left turn!

It's another left turn!!!

It's another left turn!
Look! He's turning left into the pit! THEN TURNING LEFT BACK ONTO THE TRACK OHYEAHTHISISAGREATCOMPETITIONNOWONDERABUNCHOFDRUNKREDNECKSCONSISTOF90PERCENTOFTHEIRFANBASE

Nascar.JPG

Put me in charge...
Cars will be tube chassis cars bodied as they come off the show room floor. There will be a minimum frontal area and a maximum calculated down force. Minimum/Maximum weight will be a percentage of the factory weight. Weight distribution will be within 4% of the factory weight distribution (a 40/60 can become a 38/62 or a 42/58)

The suspension must be in the same layout as offered on the factory car however it may be upgraded to meet the demands of high-speed racing. The important measurements for suspension geometry will be taken from the factory vehicle.

The drivetrain must meet the same layout as the factory car. Cars must have a manual transmission, which must be offered in the factory car.

Engines must retain the factory cylinder heads and rotating assembly. Builders may change cams, springs, retainers, and valves however valves must be factory size. All other engine components must be factory original offerings (maybe allow them to upgrade the oiling system).

Cars must use factory engine cooling components.

For turbocharged and supercharged vehicles factory turbo and super chargers must be used.

Limitations will be place on fuel pumps and maximum fuel load for the race.

#makenascargreatagain

Back
Top Bottom