You guys ever get to the point where you ask yourself.......

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
What the heck am I going to do with all of these guns?

I never shoot them anymore. I just take them out once to sight them in if I even do that. I haven't fired a single one of my daily carry guns.

I am starting to ask myself what is the point in even owning them. Maybe I will sell them all tomorrow. Who knows.

yes. thats why I sold all my stuff I didnt give 2 ***** about. everything I own with sentimental value will always been there, but everything else than comes in the picture is nothing more than a toy thats 1 day from being traded or sold for the next

I never shoot them anymore. I just take them out once to sight them in if I even do that. I haven't fired a single one of my daily carry guns.

I am starting to ask myself what is the point in even owning them. Maybe I will sell them all tomorrow. Who knows.

Yes..that's why I'm consolidating...

Please tell me you're joking about not ever firing your EDC...

Back
Top Bottom