Your next project

1983 K5 Blazer.
Sitting in the driveway now - my HOA can't wait for me to get started!

Ha ha. I could never live in a HOA

If you live In an area that doesn't allow unregistered vehicles
You can usually put it on a trailer.
As long as the trailer has a current tag on it they can't do anything about it then

My town just requires that the vehicle be "operable" and not parked on the yard. Must be parked on hard surface

I currently have a 95 Toyota 4 runner that I converted from a gasoline automatic to a turbo diesel 5 speed

A 74 bronco that I installed EFI, 5 speed , disc brakes and power steering

A 96 F-350 crewcab that I'm trying to sell
And a 73-77-80-82 Chevy K-10 stepside that we're getting roadworthy for my 16 yr old son
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_31_bu4uby4y.jpg

Last edited:
We have one of these 73 and up parts trucks over in Perry. Most of the front end is already gone. But the everything else is still there. If you need stuff let me know.

Need a grill and a right rear stepside fender
We got this one from AZ
Not a speck of rust on it

It's a mish mash of parts with a state issued VIN

Emission sticker on rad support says 1980 six cylinder

73 doors (i know because 73 had odd window regulators that no other year had

Front axle is a Dana 44 which they stopped using In 77 And the wiring matches a 77 diagram

Just swapped In a complete interior from a 82 model
And a EFI from a 90 model

Looking for a 5 speed from a 97-07 to replace the current
4 speed w/granny low

Last edited:
current project is installing a chevy v6 and 5 speed in a sunbeam alpine. Have the computer mostly wired and the engine runs. temporary radiator installed, major problem all by itself and next is the fuel cell and new piping to and from.
LOT left to do. New steering, adding rack and pinion and a modern steering column, brakes,drive shaft made, wheels, shocks, body, interior, top, ...crap......

My current DD...2014 STI. I really want to do coil overs, wheels, Stoptech brakes, sways, exhaust, 1.5 way rear diff.......I have zero money to do so right now though :-(

Back
Top Bottom