• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who else drives your truck?

My wife drives WAY nicer vehicles than my $3000 Toyota… That way when I buy Gun parts, Atv parts, tractor parts, tools, etc… Not even a peep outa the boss!
I love it! I bought my X-wife a Loaded touring model Mazda CX7 turbo charged job. I drove the kids around in a bear to crap 2001 Chrysler Voyager. Same goes with buying guns and parts.

I let my wife drive the 74 FJ40 with the 6.0LS Swap to the pool, and only in 2nd gear. And I'm riding shotgun. Thats it. Its enough for her to tell her friends that she "drives" it. haha.

My wife and kids drive my truck whenever. My daughter doesnt like to drive it because she doesnt like to park it. My son is 13 and drives around the yard and brother in laws farm just fine. My wife drives it when she wants to pick something up or if I happen to be driving her car. The Camry gets 34 MPG my Tundra gets 13. Its just a vehicle.

My Powerstroke is on 35" mud grips and has loud turbo whistle.. she doesn't want no part of it unless she wants to go road ragin' on some salty bitch

Drive it home the same way the day you buy as the day you’re in a hurry to get home from work.

Break in is for wussies…..
Anytime I build an engine, as soon as I get the timing set or in newer cars, all the o2 sensors communicating, I hold it at 2k pm for 15 mins after it's reaches operating temperature!

Back
Top Bottom