• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Un-Transactable Guns

i40.tinypic.com_34zyerq.jpg

That is cool. We get circuit boards in those...

The two guess I will keep is a Smith 29-2 8 3/8" nickel and a Smith 586-1 6'' nickel. Wife claims the 586.

When I first read the title I thought the OP had severely butchered the spelling of untraceable! :lol:

Only one...a series 70 Colt Govt model. The rest are always on the chopping block for the right price or trade.

Yup , I too thought the misspelling of "untraceable" was the thread ! Lol ....
live got a few but I guess the best are the first few my dad gave me...
1-Ruger b/h convertible with a super b/h grip frame...trigger guard. Has the stamp on top "made in the year of our country's 200th anniversary" also has genuine stag grips... This one I treasure.
2-I have a Colt Gold Cup series 70 ...same thing,my dad gave me, it's just real sweet . Has had a few nice mods to it. My brother has threatened me a few time with murder if I ever get rid of it to anyone except him! Lol.
3- a double barrel shotty coach gun...rabbit ear hammers. You guessed it...dad gave me ! Old as dirt, but perfect condition. I fondle it often.
I could go on...but I will let others brag some . :rolleyes:

Everything I have except maybe 2 guns. Haven't been very motivated to trade anything right now so I haven't even been trying.

The are only two guns I will not sell. The first is a Pre-Model 30, 3", nickel from 1956. I was not my dad's first S&W, but it was the one he kept the longest. It was the first gun I ever shot. The second is a S&W Model 49, nickel. It was the last gun my dad bought and he really liked it. Those are my two.

Back
Top Bottom