• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Un-Transactable Guns

Will always be down to one pistol, one shotgun, one hunting rifle, and one high cap zombie killer, the rest are bartering tools to play with then trade for other cool toys.

I've traded some really neat toys since my addiction here but the one I highly doubt I will ever let go is my first and best trade here....my Excalibur crossbow.
I use it more than any other weapon I own and I love the fact that it kills things accurately, consistently and quietly.

The are only two guns I will not sell. The first is a Pre-Model 30, 3", nickel from 1956. I was not my dad's first S&W, but it was the one he kept the longest. It was the first gun I ever shot. The second is a S&W Model 49, nickel. It was the last gun my dad bought and he really liked it. Those are my two.

So the rest are up for sale? hahaha, I know better.

There are only three and they are the crappiest I have.
Remington Target Master single shot .22. Stevens 1144 shotgun and, Iver Jonson Sealed 8 .22 revolver.
All were the family guns of my Grandfather and Father from before the war.

This one will stay in the family as long as I draw breath....

i39.tinypic.com_5dl3c9.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_hx3c4i.jpg

i44.tinypic.com_ao9nx0.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_ambg92.jpg

A Parkerized Springfield 1911 built for me by the late Master Gunsmith, Ed Banks (Shoots as sweet and is as or more accurate than my Wilson Combat CQB)

A 1903 Springfield purchased by my late father (from the Government) for $16.00. He added Lyman National Match competition sights to the rifle and used it in competition for years. The action is as smooth as oiled glass.

One year for Christmas my father gave me a Walther P-38 that his uncle gave him that was taken off a German Officer they ambushed in WWII. Also has matching leather holster. One of my two sons is already putting a bug in my ear.

Marlin Glenfield 60 22lr that I got for Christmas when I was 16.
Remington 7400 30-06 that Dad (only 1 he ever got) and myself killed our first deer with. Got it after he passed away
SW 439 9mm with nickel finish. 1st hand gun that I ever bought. Might be passed along to one of my sons if they ask.
Pre-ban DPMS AR15 in 7.62x39mm - favorite deer killing gun and it has seen a lot of action over the years.

Everything else has a price if someone has enough $$.

Late in life I have learned I'm not my possessions I can't take them with me so for to much money I would sell them all and buy cooler toys and thank the gun gods I found a sap who had to have them

Back
Top Bottom