• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're Just "Paying for the Name"

My point was that I wish I made a dollar every time a cap popped in a hi parnt. I also do not carry one. I don't own one but I have not seen them be terribly unreliable either

Sometime simple is just that
I don't disagree with your sentiment. My point being; a tool I'm only going to use once then cheap is fine, if my life or my livelihood depend on it, I'm in for the absolute best I can afford to buy.

I don't disagree with your sentiment. My point being; a tool I'm only going to use once then cheap is fine, if my life or my livelihood depend on it, I'm in for the absolute best I can afford to buy.
I will say this - I agree with your sentiment, however, based on what the OP said, I think there is a significant difference between buying quality and buying "bling". I was just giving the OP a hard time by comparing a Dan Wesson to a Nighthawk Custom but in reality, although the build quality may be less on the Dan Wesson (I don't know much about the build process on a DW but the build of a NC is completely hand assembled/fitted and I believe that a single individual is responsible for the entire build of a weapon) I would definitely trust one as my EDC...

I will say this - I agree with your sentiment, however, based on what the OP said, I think there is a significant difference between buying quality and buying "bling". I was just giving the OP a hard time by comparing a Dan Wesson to a Nighthawk Custom but in reality, although the build quality may be less on the Dan Wesson (I don't know much about the build process on a DW but the build of a NC is completely hand assembled/fitted and I believe that a single individual is responsible for the entire build of a weapon) I would definitely trust one as my EDC...

People that Buy Nighthawk Custom expect top tier, People that buy more then 1 NC, buy from the same gun Smith at NC. One Gun, One Gunsmith.

You kept bumping my ad and not following through. It got sold. I didn't get a handy but it got sold.
Thanks for the ups

Man that’s ****ed up. I was coming to get it a week from Sunderday. Can’t believe you would do me that way. 0/10. Wouldn’t smash.

Back
Top Bottom