• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Youth Hunting Clothes

I forgot to tell you also that clothing consignment stores almost always have TONS of womens and young mens/boys clothes that are good for hunting, “Wear Me Again” in Carrollton and Bremen just about always have some good stuff. $30 will get ya an armload.
They do have some good stuff. I’ve snagged quite a few camo pieces from them in the past. Also, some of the North Face and Marmot fleece jackets for mid layer pieces.
I vote for an ODT hand-me-down thread. I gave away all of my son's old hunting duds once he outgrew them so unfortunately don't have any to offer up but I bet a lot of folks on here do.
That’s a good idea. I just sent a fellow ODT’er a box full of kid’s camo.

Hunting has never been “cheap” but with the changes in the last 50 years to leases instead of private land access, the marketing of hunting by the “pro’s” and everything with it, it’s turning into an sport of kings so to speak. Clothing is crazy high, $80 for some pants isn’t seen as high when others are $130. Have to have a feeder, a 4 wheeler, a lease and everything it seems. Anyway, kids clothes are the worst value out there I think in a pure dollars way. Mine were older when they started going regularly so the clothes I got them were virtually new when they grew out of them. To be with them though is a priceless memory when they are grown.

Back
Top Bottom