• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YouTube just deleted 21 of AK Operators Union videos

So Google is anti-2nd amendment since they own Youtube.

Google is definitely not pro-2A, but YT seems to operate fairly independently. Plus, Google itself is just another sub-company under Alphabet Corp... the parent company that owns everything since they reorganized.

Google is just the search engine brand these days, although it's name is still used in other places.

I make a little money from my YouTube videos, I have two channels, one for guns and one for traveling. The money comes from the ads that get posted when you watch the videos. It's not much money, about $120-180 a month. But lately I don't make hardly any money from gun channel.

If you want to see something really amazing this will blow your mind. Visit Socialblade.com and in the upper right corner put in any YouTube channel and you can about how much they make. This is the mind blower, put in Cookieswirlc That channel has a woman playing with toys and her audience is little kids. The money she makes is insane!

I make a little money from my YouTube videos, I have two channels, one for guns and one for traveling. The money comes from the ads that get posted when you watch the videos. It's not much money, about $120-180 a month. But lately I don't make hardly any money from gun channel.

If you want to see something really amazing this will blow your mind. Visit Socialblade.com and in the upper right corner put in any YouTube channel and you can about how much they make. This is the mind blower, put in Cookieswirlc That channel has a woman playing with toys and her audience is little kids. The money she makes is insane!

Interesting, but they list quite a range of possible monthly and yearly income, estimates.

Back
Top Bottom