• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YouTube videos

robster31316

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos, lately and I mean A LOT. What is everyone's thoughts on these constitutional auditors. That film encounters with LEO for the purpose of auditing first, second and fourth amendment protected acts? I have attached a typical video of what I am asking about.

I like this guys videos. He's got some serious balls. He goes to police stations and other government buildings and quietly records video. Of course he's always approached and ask for identification. He stands his ground though and doesn't give up his I.D.

Most his videos are in South Carolina but there's been a few in GA.

These two guys in this video are my favorite so far :lol:

Tubby #2 says "this is private county property" :wacko:

Have only seen a few of them but the ones I have seen are idiots. Purposely causing a confrontation and overall giving those of us who legally carry a bad name.

It's like the guy I used to see in Kroger that carried a (no joke) 500SW in a cheap nylon holster that dragged his pants down.

I have mixed feelings about these stunts. On the one hand, they can make gun owners and 2A people look like lunatics. On the other hand, they often (really often) highlight the fact that many cops don't even seem to know the law or the limits to police power. I guess the real question is do any of the cops walk away from these encounters and get educated or do they just say "Another youtube douche bag" and go on with their (misinformed) lives?

Guys that go out to provoke cops for their 15 minutes of YouTube fame, are idiots.

Yes, open carry is legal, but in today's world where we have active shooters pretty often, you are just asking for attention that you probably don't want.

There is a different between having your G19 on your hip, visible, and walking down the road with an AR15 on your shoulder. Maybe it shouldn't be different, in a legal sense, but it just is...

And when the cops get 27 calls from motorists of "a man with a black rifle walking down main st", of course they have to respond and try to figure out what you are up to.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Back
Top Bottom