• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YouTube videos

So what constitutes "hassle"?

Most of the time, if you aren't be a douche nozzle like most of these videos show the filmer being, a cop would approach you, ask you a few questions, etc... and that's that.

It's the idiot who goes out to PROVOKE the cops, to make a video to promote themselves and get views... who when approached by the cops, typically cop an attitude, won't answer a simple question or show an ID, which in turn makes the cops think you are up to something, or just ****ing with them, either of which doesn't help anyone...

I feel like if your mission is to go out and bait cops and provoke them... you lose the right to claim "victim" status if you are successful...

A "hassle" is questioning me for doing nothing wrong. Period. Not breaking any laws-and most importantly not bothering or harming anyone- then I don't care if your police panties are wadded up about something you personally don't like or not. Move the frick on and leave folks alone and there's no confrontation, no butthurt and everyone has a nice day. :yo:

A "hassle" is questioning me for doing nothing wrong. Period. Not breaking any laws-and most importantly not bothering or harming anyone- then I don't care if your police panties are wadded up about something you personally don't like or not. Move the frick on and leave folks alone and there's no confrontation, no butthurt and everyone has a nice day. :yo:

I guess we just have different tolerance levels. If I walk through Kroger with a loaded AK47 on my back, I guess I sorta do so expecting someone to question me at some point. Especially if I am doing it INTENDING to get stopped and asked questions...

I guess I just don't get the mindset of...

"I am doing something while legal, is over the top and filming and hoping a cop questions me..."

Cop questions me...

"OMG!!! I can't believe the cops are questioning me!!! This is Nazi Germany!!!"

SMH... I guess I just grew up and don't do things to try and attract the law to me, and if they do approach me, I just try to play cool and be polite and as a result have gone 46 years without an incident.

Closest I came was in 1991, I was doing donuts in a gravel parking lot and a cop stopped me and took my name and plate number is his notepad and said I was on his "F list" and if he ever caught me doing that in the park again he would ticket me...

Considering I was a young punk, he could have ticketed me and my parents would have cancelled the insurance and sold the car and told me to figure out how to go and get and pay for my own wheels and insurance, so frankly, the cop was cool in my book. I was doing something dumb and all I got was a verbal talking to...

Other than a couple speeding tickets, that's been my involvement with getting "hassled by the Man"...

I guess we just have different tolerance levels. If I walk through Kroger with a loaded AK47 on my back, I guess I sorta do so expecting someone to question me at some point. Especially if I am doing it INTENDING to get stopped and asked questions...

I guess I just don't get the mindset of...

"I am doing something while legal, is over the top and filming and hoping a cop questions me..."

Cop questions me...

"OMG!!! I can't believe the cops are questioning me!!! This is Nazi Germany!!!"

SMH... I guess I just grew up and don't do things to try and attract the law to me, and if they do approach me, I just try to play cool and be polite and as a result have gone 46 years without an incident.

Closest I came was in 1991, I was doing donuts in a gravel parking lot and a cop stopped me and took my name and plate number is his notepad and said I was on his "F list" and if he ever caught me doing that in the park again he would ticket me...

Considering I was a young punk, he could have ticketed me and my parents would have cancelled the insurance and sold the car and told me to figure out how to go and get and pay for my own wheels and insurance, so frankly, the cop was cool in my book. I was doing something dumb and all I got was a verbal talking to...

Other than a couple speeding tickets, that's been my involvement with getting "hassled by the Man"...
There is always a flip side to everything. Cops KNOW someone is doing something LEGAL and filming, they should also KNOW that its just to provoke them. They should be smart enough not to get baited into it. But, they do because they want to throw their "authoritay" around, plain and simple. I've had my dealings with the law as well. Got pulled over driving someone elses truck (about 25+ years ago) around the block that didn't have a front plate (required in that state). So rather than let me go in the shop and get the owner, or heaven forbid the concerned fatass get out of his patrol car and go get him himself, proceeds to question me and ask for all my personal info-Which he copied the SSN wrong even though I was literally standing there talking to him through his window! Came back of course for someone else that had a laundry list of arrests-lucky I wasn't thrown to the ground and arrested I guess! But that would of required him to move his lazy butt so I'm sure that saved me. Finally after all that the actual owner came out to see what was going on and had to go through everything again, told to put a tag on blah, blah, blah. He never could find the tag and never put it on and Mr. concerned officer-of the same town that the guy lived in-never followed up and never pulled him over, even weeks after the incident. So it was just...that...important. smdh Of the 3 speeding tickets I've had in my 35 years of driving 2 were legit and the officers were professional. The 3rd was completely bogus and TADA-from the same town I was pulled over in my friends truck! A known speed trap area that I would never have sped through. There's been a couple more "contacts" with LE, only 1 particular that was once again completely unnecessary and I gave them the attitude to match. My tolerance for stupid people, the lazy, the bullies, the A-holes etc. has greatly decreased as I've gotten older. Thankfully I've had 0 LE contact for at least the last 8-10 years and I can go the rest of my life without 'em.

I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos, lately and I mean A LOT. What is everyone's thoughts on these constitutional auditors. That film encounters with LEO for the purpose of auditing first, second and fourth amendment protected acts? I have attached a typical video of what I am asking about.

Azzhats/D-bags/Idiots

So what happens when the cops get 7 calls of a man walking down the road with an AR15, and their response is, "Its a right, until he shoots people we don't need to respond"...

And then that person does turn out to be an active shooter...

What then? You don't think the cops will get raked over the coals for "not responding and preventing murder"?

They are screwed either way it seems, but if I were the police, I would rather look like a dick on someone's YouTube channel than be the cop that let innocent people die because I didn't take the calls seriously...
Freedom can be scary

Cops set up unconstitutional road blocks and speed traps looking for minor infractions to extort the public and no one bats an eye.

Some geek with nothing better to do walks around with a gun and camera and he's the asshole :wacko:

Because he is TRYING to be an asshole.

That's the difference. He is intentionally provoking the cops, hoping for good video, and then he cries like a bitch when a cop takes the bait...

Lame.

Back
Top Bottom