• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo M92 sbr question

Ok it should be m92. Im kinda paranoid about sending this form 1 in and it getting kicked back. Dont want that to happen. Thanks.
Also where would be the best location to get the engraving on the receiver? Im thinking right between the handguard and the mag well. I know that's a ways off just wandering.

That is where I got the engraving on my Draco SBR, but I would not wait to do it. The shop could always make a mistake with the engraving, plus you have a lot more engraving options when it is not a Class 3 item since you can leave it if they are not a SOT dealer.

that is exactly where i engraved mine at (handguard and the mag well). Good luck and get ready for the wait.......................................

Ok well everything is filled out and mailed. I feel good about it so I guess its time to play the waiting game. So how long are we lookin at 8, 9 months? Looks like im goimg to be anticipating this stamp like my first born......

Last edited:
A year. No joke. I called about my pap today. Check was cashed in march. Went pending in may. Was told 9 months from time of pending. Hell I'm looking at march before it comes back...

that is exactly where i engraved mine at (handguard and the mag well). Good luck and get ready for the wait.......................................

Me too, I can point you to the guy that did mine if you are still tryin to find somebody.
PM me.

Back
Top Bottom