• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimbabwe seized white farmers’ land. Now some are being invited back.

Wonder what a arm or leg taste like on the big green egg ??

image.jpg

So using this failure as an example. Why is our country unique in our capitalist success? Why are we as a nation not replicating our success in capitalism in other countries?

I think I have an idea of why rockyfatcat rockyfatcat

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams (The Works of John Adams, ed. C. F. Adams, Boston: Little, Brown Co., 1851, 4:31)

Read More http://www.cancertutor.com/quotes_presidents/

I don't think it"s a "I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it." Neo thing. We have people risking everything to get to this country. When they get here, they work their asses off to support themselves, and their families, to have enough to start a business, to start their personal empire they could never have in the sh*thole of a country they came from.

Look at Haiti. A beautiful country with a corrupt government. They had an earthquake and set up a refugee camp a couple miles from town. Nobody came. The inhabitants knew there was no government to protect their claim on their land. No court, no police, nothing to preserve their claim to their property other than living on it and personally preventing another from adopting their property as their own. As a result thousands have died from drinking polluted water.

Liberia did much the same as far as taking the land from white owners. And, much the same their economy went in the toilet as they tried to run the farms with black owners. They just can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom