• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Innovative Arms Grunt 5.56

I LOVE all of Innovative Arms' rifle cans. They are highly underrated. The grunt mini will go on my bedside gun as soon as I can get enough in to take one home. For the size, weight, sound and cost, its unbeatable.

Oh my god how much is their integral 15-22 silencer?

Last edited by a moderator:
It has two settings, but I think you can put it between the two to shut it off. Never tried though.

The complete 15/22 is $1099. Getting a price on the cost to do a customer supplied upper. They are ridiculously quiet. My staple gun is louder.

Good deal! Pleasure doing business with you Jake. I look forward to picking up my mini grunt in 3-6 months. :thumb:

I think that about covers me on all the cans I wanted. Still considering a 30 cal can, but in truth the only thing 30 call I would ever want to suppress is maybe a 300 BLK subsonic and I can do that with my 9mm can I have pending.

Good deal! Pleasure doing business with you Jake. I look forward to picking up my mini grunt in 3-6 months. :thumb:

I think that about covers me on all the cans I wanted. Still considering a 30 cal can, but in truth the only thing 30 call I would ever want to suppress is maybe a 300 BLK subsonic and I can do that with my 9mm can I have pending.

Don't be coy, whatcha pay? Not like anyone else is selling IA cans anyway

Their titanium offerings look nice

Don't be coy, whatcha pay? Not like anyone else is selling IA cans anywayTheir titanium offerings look nice
Not being coy. I'm really excited about it. I have yet to find anyone who has shot one who didn't have great things to say about it. Can't wait to try it out.

I'm waiting on one of their .308 cans... Deception is the name I think. Sent it off last summer- don't expect it any time soon.

Bought a .45 can in October and I already have it. I'm sure the 5.56 can will show up before the Innovative Arms as well.

Let me know when you get it, I wanna hear it! Geriatric fool is looking for a rifle can, and I always am looking for something.
Of course. I wanted the Specwar 7.62 but in truth 99% of the rifle shooting I do is 5.56 or 5.45. I didn't want to lose performance and compactness on my AR just so I can maybe shoot a bigger bullet through it once a year.

Back
Top Bottom