• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Monday Night Football’ Hits Near Season Low Ratings As Falcons Defeat Giants

Good god man, give it a rest. Every week for a year you post these threads sometimes multiple times a week. We get it you don't like the NFL.

OMG. I didn't realize I might offend someone with this post. I need to take a knee and meditate on ways to be less abrasive. I have to admit, I am not use to tip toeing around such sensitive young men. Maybe my neice can give me some pointers on how she deals with her little middle-school girl friends.

OMG. I didn't realize I might offend someone with this post. I need to take a knee and meditate on ways to be less abrasive. I have to admit, I am not use to tip toeing around such sensitive young men. Maybe my neice can give me some pointers on how she deals with her little middle-school girl friends.

It's old and not accurate. By all means though, continue to spread lies that fit your narrative

I wouldn't go to a professional sports event if you paid for my ticket and rode me in a wheelchair to my seat..........

That's your choice and I respect it. That said you are missing out. NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS are all a BLAST live.

It's about so much more than the game being played. It's a whole experience.

I have ZERO interest in soccer yet have a blast at MLS games.

I took my dad to his first NFL game two weeks ago and he loved it. I don't think he even saw 2 minutes of the actual game.

That's your choice and I respect it. That said you are missing out. NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS are all a BLAST live.

It's about so much more than the game being played. It's a whole experience.

I have ZERO interest in soccer yet have a blast at MLS games.

I took my dad to his first NFL game two weeks ago and he loved it. I don't think he even saw 2 minutes of the actual game.
I respect your decision to like them all as well. I do however dislike the pay/endorsements that these guys receive which is ridiculously high, so I've decided not to contribute to their lavish lifestyles by spending my hard earned money on them. I do still enjoy College football as long as the players don't receive salaries. And as for a memorable experience, I get more joy out of going to church on Sundays and Wednesdays than I ever would at a silly game/match/event........

I respect your decision to like them all as well. I do however dislike the pay that these guys receive which is ridiculously high, so I've decided not to contribute to their lavish lifestyles by spending my hard earned money on them. I do still enjoy College football as long as the players don't receive salaries. And as for a memorable experience, I get more joy out of going to church on Sundays and Wednesdays than I ever would at a silly game/match/event........

Professional players generate billions and billions of dollars for their employers. Who would you suggest that money be given to?

Eating at Fogo de Chao is way more a memorable experience for me, lasts all the way through the next morning when I pay a visit to the facilities.......

Back
Top Bottom