• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1-5 Hunt

Take care of family first and foremost. Sorry to hear about your step daughter in the hospital.

Yes sir,family is 1st. Hope she heals up fast

Hope she gets better soon.

Hope she gets better really soon.

Thanks for the well wishes. will know more about what's causing the infection in the blood tomorrow morning but there was notable improvements in her condition when I left the hospital tonight from when she was admitted earlier in the day. Gonna grab some sleep and try to make the morning hunt tomorrow for a few hrs before heading back to hospital. Saw a little buck and doe in drive when I was coming home about 20 min's ago.

I am still seeing plenty of very big bucks taken all over Ga. In the past hour I have been lurking the deer sites and seen at least 20 big bucks posted over the course of the last 24 hours. More than half of these were taken by women and children. You can't get them if you're not out there. There's a reason the deer season stays open until the middle of January. Some of the biggest deer ever taken from the camps I've hunted have been taken in the last 2 weeks of the season.

Dang I wish I had another buck tag! The other day I found fresh sign of a tremendous buck on my property and he is not being bashful. I haven't seen him yet, but he has to be a whopper...

Well gang...yall do me proud this afternoon, I’m not gonna make it back out. They put my step daughter in the hospital earlier today. She’s been fighting bronchitis for weeks and now they think she is septic. Running blood tests and will not know results till the morning so looks like I’ll be camping out at hospital for the afternoon. Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there.

Sorry to hear that brother. Hope she heals up quick.

Immortalized in black and white.

6570F600-6526-4BBB-AE8A-2167E039E14A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom