• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 OF US IS IN NEED

At the present, we have rolling cars. I am a mechanic by trade. I have a fully stocked garage minus a lift, less than a mile up the road.
I have an 88-chev truck 350 needs tune, w fuel filter and brakes. I can supply parts tool and supervision If needed.
I have a 2003 Honda CR-v 2.4 that needs head job but i suggest at least long block. I am looking into that( parts).
Those are my immediate issues. I have driving vehicles as of now but i am actually not supposed to drive for 6-8 mos too. Lol.
I require simple stuff i cannot do because of physical limitations now….
One thing I can offer is time. Anytime you need a ride let me know, I’ll be there. Don’t risk driving.

One thing I can offer is time. Anytime you need a ride let me know, I’ll be there. Don’t risk driving.
I appreciate it. I am trying to split it up amongst a few different people or i wait and do 2-3 things at once with the wifey being get-away driver !
I have gotten most of my stuff organized to a few times a week . But its easy to miss it. Just running up the road or something.

BIKER13 BIKER13 alleycat alleycat steviesterno steviesterno Freshly Minted Georgian! Freshly Minted Georgian! MuleShoe MuleShoe Bypass Bypass K kodis556

I’m not trying to be a pain in the ass but from my experience (and I have a lot of experience :behindsofa:) if you end all the auctions at the same time, say like a Sunday or Monday night at 9pm you will usually see an influx of bids.… at least that’s from my experience.

Friday and Saturday night you get drunk bids, they still pay but it’s a more drawn out (lots of crying) kinda deal….

Back
Top Bottom