• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/10 Deer hunting thread

I would have made a new thread for it as well with more pictures!

I didn't take many. I wanted to get it to the processor and get it cooled down. You know the craziest part about today. I've been working crazy hours and every time I thought I was going to go hunting something came up. I usually don't let things come up and keep me from hunting but I have had to lately. Today was my first time hunting this year. First time in the woods. I was in my stand for about an hour and a half and I accomplished something I hadn't accomplished in my 25 years of hunting. It amazes me how quickly things can happen in the woods. I'm gonna try for another next Saturday. I know I wont get another bruiser this year, but every hour in the stand is an hour I'm in my home away from home.

I didn't take many. I wanted to get it to the processor and get it cooled down. You know the craziest part about today. I've been working crazy hours and every time I thought I was going to go hunting something came up. I usually don't let things come up and keep me from hunting but I have had to lately. Today was my first time hunting this year. First time in the woods. I was in my stand for about an hour and a half and I accomplished something I hadn't accomplished in my 25 years of hunting. It amazes me how quickly things can happen in the woods. I'm gonna try for another next Saturday. I know I wont get another bruiser this year, but every hour in the stand is an hour I'm in my home away from home.
Sounds like you deserve this buck. Thats a buck of a lifetime there on public land in Ga!

Back
Top Bottom