• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/10 Deer hunting thread

View attachment 565259

Told ya I was going to get one this long weekend. I didn't think it would be this one. I found out something today. I'm fat and need to lose weight. Dragging a deer sucks. This one came out at 8:40 pushing 2 does and a small buck. He came up 15 yards away and turned broadside. This is my biggest so far. 22" main beams, 17" inside spread and his G2's are over 12 inches. This will be my first taxidermy experiment. What an awesome morning of hunting.
Thats a dang stud! Congrats man!!!!!!!!

View attachment 565259

Told ya I was going to get one this long weekend. I didn't think it would be this one. I found out something today. I'm fat and need to lose weight. Dragging a deer sucks. This one came out at 8:40 pushing 2 does and a small buck. He came up 15 yards away and turned broadside. This is my biggest so far. 22" main beams, 17" inside spread and his G2's are over 12 inches. This will be my first taxidermy experiment. What an awesome morning of hunting.
Black Powder or Stick and String? What was the set up? What county?

View attachment 565259

Congrats! That's an awesome deer.

View attachment 565259

Very nice! And for future reference, big boys like that deserve their own thread. :thumb:

View attachment 565259

Great looking deer. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom