• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10mm Hi points

I'm surprised they made it, but really glad too. I love 10mm and this is a great way to get it out of the gun snobs hands and into the mass market.

Plus HiPoint carbines are some of the best PCCs you can get, especially when you look at the price. They are reliable, accurate and rugged with a lifetime warranty. The only thing that would make them better would be them taking Glock mags.

I had one of the carbines in 40 cal and it ran like a sewing machine. My son broke one of the ears on the front site post when he let it fall out of safe when he grabbed another gun. I called them they sent me the whole front sight and another mag. I would jump on one in 10mm since I have a 10mm 1911. It would make a hell of a carbine round. I liked that little gun. That's another I plan on replacing. I had the little extra mag holder on the stock and it was a nice little self defense rig. At least if you have to use it you won't be letting go of a 1000 dollar 1911 to the idiot at the evidence room throwing it around like a screwdriver. That thing would spit out 40 cal rounds as fast as you could pull the trigger and I never had a FTF or FTE. Had a little red dot on it. It would also make a nice little truck rig.

In a High Point handgun I would buy it I don't care what they put in it.

These people knocking hi points have never shot one or owned one...lol..lol just trying to be a cool gun snob lol. Lol. They make me laugh, i have owned every hi point made and Never had a issue with one,they go bang on target everytime ,so keep talking trash about guns you know nothing about.

These people knocking hi points have never shot one or owned one...lol..lol just trying to be a cool gun snob lol. Lol. They make me laugh, i have owned every hi point made and Never had a issue with one,they go bang on target everytime ,so keep talking trash about guns you know nothing about.
Will do. Thanks for the permission.

77385B92-E0CB-4073-BD61-7E644AA0C138.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom