• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

18 yrs and up CAN purchase handguns!

I can tell you one thing I wouldn't want to be the one that sold an 18 year old a handgun and the next day he went and shot some place up with fatalities. The news media would be camped out on your frost lawn the next day.

So Jogun Seller, how do you feel knowing your gun killed 15 kids yesterday?
Why did you decide to sell that gun to him? The questions would just keep pouring at you from all sides and your face smashed up against on of those industrial size cameras.

NOPE! NOT ME!
Not exactly a great argument since mass shooters come in all ages.

My point wasn't directed at you, it's for those that think they gooberment knows what's best or that thinks a bos will protect anyone..
Agree completely! It always confuses me when people decide on an arbitrary age that suddenly their conscience allow to sell too.

I can tell you one thing I wouldn't want to be the one that sold an 18 year old a handgun and the next day he went and shot some place up with fatalities. The news media would be camped out on your front lawn the next day.

So Jogun Seller, how do you feel knowing your gun killed 15 kids yesterday?
Why did you decide to sell that gun to him? The questions would just keep pouring at you from all sides and your face smashed up against on of those industrial size cameras.

NOPE! NOT ME!
Mental at 18 is still mental at 21...
Ain't "my" gun, I sold it...

Not exactly a great argument since mass shooters come in all ages.
Right you are but I am not looking for any attention or someone they decide to make an example out of. Our justice system writes itself on judges decisions and documented for future use. With my luck I would be the one they decide to rewrite the law with. I agree with old enough to go to war you are old enough to own whatever gun you want. I just want to be real careful these days. You never know what could come of it.
It`s like some of the ( Want to buy adds ). Somebody post a looking to buy something that is everywhere at very cheap pricing. That just doesn't set well with my spider sense. No offense to anyone they might just want a lower not on paper. It could also be they failed the back ground check. So how do you know which one. I just do a passover on that deal.

Back
Top Bottom