• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1971 Ruger 44mag carbine

08roadking

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   1
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could give me general value on a 1971 ruger 44mag carbine? Really good condition. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-24-21-48-12.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-24-21-48-12.png
    335.7 KB · Views: 87
I bought mine same vintage and condition for $500. It was well bought. I have seen prices range from$650-$900. Also have noticed that when you look for one everyone else wants one too and you will pay dearly, other times no one wants one and they are $650 range.

That's what I've noticed. Mine just looks different to me. I guess because it dose not have the barrel band. I got it in a trade years ago. Was thinking about trading it but don't have a clue what to value it at.

That's what I've noticed. Mine just looks different to me. I guess because it dose not have the barrel band. I got it in a trade years ago. Was thinking about trading it but don't have a clue what to value it at.
Thats most likely a sporter finger grove stock. Hard to come across a finger groove stock, much less a sporter with finger grooves.
Do you have the steel or aluminum butt plate?

Thats most likely a sporter finger grove stock. Hard to come across a finger groove stock, much less a sporter with finger grooves.
Do you have the steel or aluminum butt plate?

Magnet test.
If it had checkering as well, it would be sure enough rare.
Nice rifle

Rare bird indeed. There was also a checkered International with the Mannlicher stock.

Back
Top Bottom