Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread in 'Law & Order' started by Nautibodi, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tvoyumat

Tvoyumat Tracker

49   0

Rating
    100%
    that’s just the thing though...neither reps nor dems actually call the shots.
    both sides are used to distract the masses and make them think good things are happening or will happen with their bs trumpets.
    people can look back 40+ years and understand and accept there was massive corruption but they somehow forget and have high hopes for the next guy, our guy, not this guy.

palmettomoon and Vman like this.
  2. mcguyver123

mcguyver123 Survivalist

5   0

Rating
    100%
    Or it goes to a third party candidate on principle. Cucking out on a democrat is out of the question. But Cucking out on a republican that has democrat views on the second amendment is just as bad as Cucking out to name brand Dems. Your logic is don't vote for Dems, vote for the guy who isn't labeled as one but agrees with them. It's logically inconsistent

3. mcguyver123

mcguyver123 Survivalist

5   0

Rating
    100%
    We will still have all our ****, the AR and the tens of millions of mags and ammo won't disappear. We have to stop shilling out on ''accesories". All parts are functional and caving on one is a slope, just as we see now. If they ban them, I ain't burying nothin and neither should anyone who respects what men have died to keep

palmettomoon and Hayata like this.
  4. mcguyver123

mcguyver123 Survivalist

5   0

Rating
    100%
    Voting works but we see more impact locally, even on a state level. That's not to say national level voting isn't important, it is, but state legislation will float or sink the bits of liberty we have left. The I don't vote attitude is defeatism, it is absolutely propaganda people fall for

palmettomoon likes this.
  5. Edog537

Edog537 ODT Junkie!

84   0

Rating
    100%
    The firearms manufacturers are secretly praying for some kind of 2A scare. They need a sales boost. Just wait till 2020 and the MSM starts putting out polls show Pete Pu****in beating Trump and there will be a frenzy. The shelves will be cleared and the Democrat stockholders will laugh all the way to Planned Parenthood to cut a check off of the dividends. After that a big check will go out to the DNC and whatever gun grabber lobbyists they support. Most of the population are puppets on strings.

Expect me to be flipping .22 ammo and AR's like a pancake chef to all the new "operators" in the next election cycle. I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know to spare me the butt hurt.

INSANE PROFIT WILL BE MY #MAGA

I should make enough to have @FatAlbert
    Cerakote my never ending 10/22 project right before election day in 2020.

CSA, rhaney02, JeffroJ and 2 others like this.
  6. spencer60

spencer60 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

206   0

GA Carry Contributor NRA Contributor
    Rating
    100%
    I can't see this expanding beyond suppressors, although NPR had an article today on how 'expanded clips' may lead to more deadly mass shootings.

If it helps the suppressor business pick up, that wouldn't be the worst thing, so long as they don't actually do something idiotic.

7. BIKER13

BIKER13 Redneck Expert Supporter

Special Hen Supporter

842   0

Rating
    100%
    you know what leads to more gun control laws? Stupid people doing stupid things with an item they should have never had in the first place.Dont give me that, he had every right to own a gun,he did it because he lost it it prolly aint the first time he lost it either. Other people just let things go,he was a gud boy,he was a choir boy,somebody knew. He has shown the propensity to do stupid before.had a friend one time say," I'm gonna kill that *****."you know what,He did.

Gunanddoglover and palmettomoon like this.
  8. batoncolle

batoncolle The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

31   0

Rating
    100%
  9. palmettomoon

palmettomoon NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater Supporter

Supporter

113   0

Rating
    100%
  10. batoncolle