• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$199 FA rated 556 can?

Rolling_trip

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
166   0
Reaction score
It's big, but damn that's cheap......Thoughts?

http://www.blackacestactical.com/_p/prd3/4627009311/product/pro-series-56-po'boy-suppressor

IMG_0255.JPG

We sell a 1" x 6" symmetrical solid core baffle with a removable tube in all stainless for $350 to LEs and they love them.

That's not a bad price for stacked baffle. But neither will be hearing safe.

That's solid steel and durable It's heavy if you're shooting bench ok but not shouldering very long accurately it could loose 10 oz. maybe a shorter version. It's serviceable but there's no need for it unless you shoot 22lr through it. I'm not a fan of direct thread for rifle cans. I like the lock up better just personal preference. Good price for a 556 can but I know nothing about the company making them or their service.

Its not hard to make a suppressor thats inexpensive if thats all you care about is the price. Weight, length, materials, mounting options, POI shift etc all factor in though. If its the cheapest you can bet the other areas are compromised.

Would probably look better on a 8-10 in barrel. I went down the cheap can road with a 30 cal can, it works good with 300 subs, but I learned my lesson, and all was not lost as I put it on my m&p 15-22 that's cut to 4 1/2 inches and it sits inside the hand guard and looks awesome and suppresses perfect with SV ammo.

If that get's someone into the suppressor game, then good for them. $400 all in is pretty damn good. It may be a bit heavy, but only slightly more than some other cans that people rave about on here. Would be interested to see baffle design and such. I'm with Red Dawn Red Dawn in I want rifle cans to have the option of QD and not having that option is a deal killer to me, no matter who the mfg is.

We sell a 1" x 6" symmetrical solid core baffle with a removable tube in all stainless for $350 to LEs and they love them.

That's not a bad price for stacked baffle. But neither will be hearing safe.

A second the "who dat"?

Would probably look better on a 8-10 in barrel. I went down the cheap can road with a 30 cal can, it works good with 300 subs, but I learned my lesson, and all was not lost as I put it on my m&p 15-22 that's cut to 4 1/2 inches and it sits inside the hand guard and looks awesome and suppresses perfect with SV ammo.

What was your cheap can?

Back
Top Bottom