• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2003 gmc sierra 2500 hd 4X4 need help

most all these trucks(gm cars)from around 2000 - about 04 had a cluster problem.if you take it out and have it repaired the milage will remain the same .I saw a ad on ebay where you send it to them for $65 I think is what it was and they get it back to you in less than a week ,for the money spent to repair it they replace all guage motors and lights.and you can drive truck with the cluster removed. mine is 03 and my battery guage is doing same thing.

Gotta love GMs

Been in biz a hundred years
Still can't make a gauge that lasts more than a few years. And refuses to warranty their defective parts

I just sent my Instrument Cluster to be rebuilt at AIRBAGS.COM in Winder ,Ga they are doing a full rebuild on all gauges adding Blue L.E.Ds for $101.00 that includes return shipping the price before shipping was $89 . They will repair One gauge or all reasonable rates I cant wait to get it back and they really have a fast turnaround time .

I upgraded mine to LED's not to long ago, Took less than 30 min. Since the LED bulbs will only work one way after you get them in you have to go plug it up an check an if one isn't working you have to take it back out an turn it around in the socket. Nothing to it.

I received my Instrument cluster back out of my 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD from AIRBAGS.COM and everything seems to be fine they did a great job with the rebuild and they installed Blue L.E.D lights .Fast turn a round time .

Back
Top Bottom